Your payroll service is provided by Shared Business Services based in Southampton
The above contract will end on 31.10.18, and you will be paid by the Trust’s in-house team from 1st November 2018. Until this date
- Your payslip, tax, deductions, maternity, sickness then please contact SBS Payroll directly on 0303 123 1144.
- Extra hours, Enhancements, On Call, please in the first instance, ask you manager to check what was submitted in ePay. If you are a Bank worker you can check this yourself. If ePay is correct but the pay isn’t, then please email ePay-ESRQueries@SSOTP.nhs.uk. The ESR team will review the details on the system and liaise with SBS to resolve your query.
- A general enquiry, please email the details of your enquiry to ePay-ESRQueries@SSOTP.nhs.uk
As we lead up to 01.11.18, the former SSSFT in-house payroll team will make contact with your team to prepare you for moving to the in-house service. This will include:
- moving you onto the in house version of e-pay - known as e-pay Health Roster . You and your manager will use this system for recording your attendance
- i.e. overtime, unsocial hours, leave
- claiming and approving expenses,
- recording all absences (instead of putting this detail on ESR)
- requesting / monitoring annual leave,
- if applicable, booking onto bank shifts
- Using a new suite of e-forms
- Moving to Electronic payslips - Click here to find out how you can set up your own electronic payslip now
- Recruiting new staff via the in-house Recruitment team