Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust was formed on 1 June 2018 following a merger between South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust.
Our newly formed Trust's staff are currently paid by two different Payroll providers:
- by the ESR & Pay Services Team, an in-house payroll service based at Trust HQ - currently paying former SSSFT staff
- by Shared Business Services (SBS), an outsourced payroll provider based in Southampton - currently paying former SSOTP staff.
The outsourced arrangements with SBS will cease on 31 October 2018 and all MPFT staff will be paid by the current in-house service provider from 01 November 2018.
Pay day for all staff from this date will become the 28th of each month (or the last working day before 28th if it falls on a Bank Holiday or weekend). December salaries are paid before Christmas and details of the December pay day are usually released at the end of October each year.
To access your payroll provider's contact details and see relevant supporting information:
I am either a Manager managing, or employee working in, a former SSSFT team. Use the menu on this page.
I am either a Manager managing, or employee working in, a former SSOTP team. Click here.
I am a Manager managing staff from both former organisations. Click here.
The ESR and Pay Services team for the former SSSFT organisation is part of the Finance and Performance Directorate. Its purpose is:
- To provide a high quality, accurate and timely ESR Payroll and Pensions service to Trust staff
- To maintain the integrity of our workforce data held in ESR (except training details). To manage access to the system, maintain the supervisor structure, and approve vacancies
- To effectively manage the E-Pay Healthroster system:
- Enabling and supporting staff access to E-Pay Healthroster EOL (Employee On Line) to claim expenses and manage annual leave and certain other bookings
- Enabling and supporting managers to access E-Pay Healthroster Manager to manage their team's attendance and approve any business related expenses
- To support the E-Rostering Team and Bank Team in their management of rosters within the clinical setting
- To take monthly data from the E-Pay Healthroster system and make the data available to the Pay Services Team, who load it into ESR to automate payment of Bank Hours, Unsocial Hours, On Call, Additional Hours and Overtime, Expenses and Absence payments.