What is it?
E-Expenses will fully replace the Trusts traditional paper based method used by staff to claim expenses incurred whilst on Trust business.
Link to EOL login page (this link is accessible from home, on a tablet, phone, etc...)
E-Expenses allows staff to claim their expenses on line by:
- Logging into their E-pay Healthroster Employee On Line (EOL) account and by completing an On-Line expense claim.
- Staff E-Expense claims are approved electronically by the relevant manager. The manager sends any supporting receipts onto the ESR & Pay Services Team.
- At the end of each month, ESR & Pay Services upload all approved claims into ESR to make payment to staff.
What are the Benefits?
- Trackable claims - You’ll know exactly what stage your claim is at.
- Previous claims - You’ll be able to look back and see what you’ve previously claimed for.
- Google maps - If you forget to record your mileage, you can enter post codes of your "from" and "to" location and the system will work out the mileage for you.
- Your manager will let you know when this method for claiming expenses becomes available to you and your colleagues.
- Supporting receipts can be scanned and uploaded
Your responsibility when claiming expenses
- Submit your expenses on a monthly basis, electronically using the e-Pay system (unless working in F&E or if you are a volunteer, in which case submit the forms on this page)
- Submit only one claim per month (from the start to the end of the month).
- If you change vehicles partway through the month, you’ll need to submit separate claims for each. If you use your own vehicle, you’ll need to advise Pay Services of your change of vehicle.
- Ensure that your claim is true and accurate and in accordance with your Terms and Conditions of Service. Please be advised - If it is discovered that you have knowingly falsified any of the information that you have provided, you may be subject to criminal investigation by the Local Counter Fraud Specialist (LCFS) and/or may face disciplinarily action
- How to log in
- How to claim for mileage driven
- How to claim Excess Mileage (EM) in e-Pay
- How to claim rotational excess mileage (medical staff only)
- Excess Mileage - Eligibility criteria and what's claimable
- How to claim expenses (other than mileage expenses)
- How to upload your receipts
- How to reset your password - Please see step 4
- List of Acceptable Abbreviations for E-Expenses