** Video tutorials available at the bottom of this page **
E-Pay Healthroster - Employee On Line (EOL)
Link to E-Pay Healthroster - Employee On Line (this link is accessible from home, on a tablet, phone, etc...)
1. E-Pay Healthroster EOL login
2. Employee On Line Guide
- Booking Annual Leave and Bank Holidays, and monitoring your remaining balance
- Completing an On Line Timesheet
- How to claim expenses
- AfC Triangulation Rules (i.e. mileage that can be claimed when a journey starts or ends at home)
- How to Check Personal Details in E-pay EOL
3. Trust Travel Policy & other useful documents
- Travel Expenses and Subsistence Policy
- Lease Car policy
- AfC Terms & Conditions of Service
- Section 17 for "Reimbursement of travel costs"
- Section 17, Table 7 for "Reimbursement Rates"
- Section 18 for "Subsistence Allowances"
- AfC Eligible Business Miles - What is claimable when a journey starts or ends at home
- Medical & Dental Terms & Conditions
- Local Terms & Conditions - Please contact Pay Services if you are employed on Local T&Cs and have a pay query