Our Pay Services team is responsible for paying Trust staff accurately and on time using the NHS's ESR system (Employee Staff Record) and information from a variety of sources i.e. from -
• New Starter, Change and Termination forms,
• E-Pay Healthroster system
• Local policies e.g. On Call, Change & Termination Forms
• External bodies e.g. NHS Employers (Terms and Conditions), NHS Pensions, HMRC etc
• Our staff themselves.
Staff wanting to access the information that we hold on their ESR, and in some cases change personal information (e.g. Bank details) can do so via ESR's Employee Self Service option.
The day to day management of the team and service is done by Deb Bott, Deputy Payroll Manager. Please click on the above link for the teams contact details.
Key Payroll dates
- Cut off Date = the third working day of each month for same month payment
- Pay Day = 28th of each month (or the day before if this falls on a weekend on Bank Holiday)
Terms & Conditions of Service (T&Cs)
- AfC Terms & Conditions
- Medical & Dental Terms & Conditions
Other Useful Information and Links
- HMRC (Her Majesty Revenue & Customs)
- Nursery Vouchers - Please quote employer ID:2604
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Department of Work & Pensions
Expenses - Please see E-pay Healthroster Section
ESR & Pay Services Forms
• Termination Form
• Vehicle Details Change Form
• Excess Mileage Claim Form
Please ensure that the above forms are submitted as soon as possible to avoid any potential over/underpayment of staff.